My New Hope

I've been desperate recently because my business not running well and I still have a credit that should been paid before due. I don't have a car anymore, even my bike now gone. It because now I am jobless and just waking up from hopeless.

I think I am still lucky to get push from unseen things, that make me have some passion. It is not burned yet, but small fire is better rather than cold heart.

I started new business here, few days ago. And I investing all of my own on this. A wedding invites business. A new here, because there is just few vendor who can do letterpress. Then I grab a domain and set it up. If you have a time, you can take a visit at http://www.undanganletterpress.com/

In Indonesia, with large people I hope this business can running well. I found a supplier for cotton paper that extremely cheap, but still need some work to cut the broken side, but they are have unlimited supply of it and I think this will be good because I can tackle the price to lowest possible and I hope my potential customers love it.

Hm, that's it. Wish me luck and you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment